The Security Exhibition & Conference will be held in Melbourne from the 25th to 27th of July. The event is the industry’s annual opportunity to showcase the most innovative solutions to the Australian market. Come to the Gunnebo stand and we will take you on a journey through a High Risk Gunnebo protected site.
Come and take a tour on Stand G38
Our solutions are engineered to work in harmony with the built environment and its surroundings. We focus on making people more safe and secure whilst at the same time making security for all intents and purposes invisible. Implementing coherent security is underpinned by the resources used for surveillance, flow organisation and physical barriers all complementing each other, as part of the same overall approach to security levels. It’s aim is to:
- Delay the advance of the break-in by creating physical and temporal distance relative to the object to be protected.
- Progressively apply this protection solution from the guard stations and the buildings’ external envelope, right up to the sensitive operational zones inside.
- Defend the most sensitive zones using certified protection means, factoring in peoples’ safety in the event of evacuation.
- Protect the object itself, ensuring that it may not be accessed unless established procedures are followed.
Our Range of Solutions
Starting on the outside – protecting a high risk site or an area of mass gather should start at the perimeter, thus delaying the advance of a break-in. Many high risk sites have hard perimeters in place. How do you ensure this protection is a complete security solution? How do you implement measures to protect other areas of mass gathering? Our range of Hostile Vehicle Mitigation include, bollards, street furniture, road blockers, anti-crash gates, crash rated boom barriers and more. Our specialist HVM solutions have been successfully impact tested to PAS 68, IWA 14-1 & ASTM F2656 and are designed to protect buildings and critical infrastructure & public places including airports, military bases, government buildings and other areas of critical importance. Our solutions are installed and proven both in Australia and around the world.
Guard Stations and The External Building Envelope
Once the perimeter is addressed the next step is to ensure the outside of the building is protected. Our solutions will deliver and enhance your security, by controlling and protecting vehicle and pedestrian access points and can be integrated into your overall security strategy.
Our solutions include bullet, blast and manual attack resistant Security Doors, Windows and Partitions. For example, our Curtain Wall is a combination of high-resistant steel profiles and glass to guarantee maximum security against physical and ballistic attacks according to European Standards. Manual attack protection up to RC4. Ballistic protection for to level FB6. These solutions do not compromise on aesthetics and come in a choice of glazing and finishes in aluminium and steel.
In addition our solutions include; products for security offices that include transfer solutions, bullet resistant roller shutters, bullet, blast and manual attack resistance windows and partitions customised to your needs all designed to provide the optimum level of protection within the site.
Entrance and Foyer Solutions
Pedestrian filtering equipment helps strengthen the company’s image and improve the quality of the welcome that people from outside the site (visitors, service providers, clients) get as soon as they arrive by making it easier for them to make their way around. It also provides a security function:
- Filtering access and exit channels using an effective system that factors in flow types without affecting the site’s accessibility.
- Detecting fraudulent attempts to enter the site or access a zone, checking for weapons or preventing illicit materials being taken into or out of safety zones.
- Preventing unauthorised people from gaining entry and ensuring single passage into sensitive operational areas, regardless of the protection level, without compromising freedom of movement.
If your security requirements are to regulate the flow of people into and out of buildings, we have solutions which are elegant, come with sophisticated design combined with In Motion Identification/ Facial Recognition which functions with the speed of identification of less than 2 seconds being in motion.
As the leading manufacturer of Speed Gates, Turnstiles and Safety Airlocks, Gunnebo can provide you with solutions designed to meet regulatory requirements which combine security and safety for people.
Host of Customised Solutions
Our solutions are engineered to work in harmony with the built environment and its surroundings. We focus on making people more safe and secure whilst at the same time making security for all intents and purposes invisible.