Like many businesses and organisations around the world, Gunnebo Australia are taking steps to minimise the impact and spread of COVID-19. We are focused on protecting the well-being of our employees, clients and business partners as well as ensuring the continuity of our business and an exceptional level of ongoing service.
Protecting our people, clients and communities
- All Gunnebo Australia employees have been directed to cancel or defer business travel and participation in conferences and industry events.
- We have implemented working from home arrangements to minimise our contact and to support the concept of social distancing.
- All international business travel has been cancelled, and those that have recently returned must self-isolate for 14 days before returning to any of our offices.
- Where possible, we have asked our employees to use technology for all supplier and customer interactions, rather than face-to-face contact.
- In the instance where face-to-face contact is unavoidable, such as our service related work, we have provided our staff with safety kits that include masks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
We will continue to take guidance from the World Health Organisation and national and regional public health organisations and update our policies as the situation evolves.
Ensuring we can continue to serve your business
- Over the past week, we have ramped up and tested our IT System Infrastructure ensuring we are well equipped to facilitate an entirely mobile workforce. This ensures we are fully operational and able to offer a completely unchanged level of service to our customers.
- It’s business as usual at Gunnebo Australia.
- Our factories overseas continue to operate and are currently fulfilling all open orders and do not anticipate any ongoing restrictions.
- Our teams are fully mobilised will continue to serve our customers as usual.
We believe the precautionary measures we’ve taken to date have been the right thing to do to allow us to look after our people, partners and business. We can assure you we are closely monitoring the potential impact of COVID-19 and actively preparing our business to meet the demands of this evolving situation. We will continue to take the actions necessary to help keep our employees, clients and partners safe while providing the services you need to run your business.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can provide additional information.
Managing Director – Australia & New Zealand