Tripod Turnstile for internal use
Tripod Turnstiles are entrance solutions designed for smooth and silent operation, less wear and tear and reduced power consumption, suitable for areas where there is a large flow of people.
TriStile RO has an elegant casework with rounded ends, ideal for sites where aesthetics and customisation is important. A selection of wood and stone lids are available alongside the full stainless steel offering.
On receiving a signal from the access control system, or push button, this allows the passage of one person at a time. The status is shown on the LED way mode indicators, in entry and exit side.
Passage in both directions is electronically controlled. The TriStile RO is available in Normally Closed (N/C) configuration to lock the mechanism until a valid authorisation signal is received, or in Normally Open (N/O) configuration to lock the mechanism in the event of attempted unauthorised entry. The N/O configuration also allows reduced power consumption and increases the life of the mechanism and passage throughput speed. In case of emergency, the hub freely rotates for an easier exit. The drop arm option can be chosen which automatically drops the horizontal arm to allow free passage. LED way mode indicators are included as standard.
Key Benefits at a Glance
- Designed for smooth and silent operation
- Less wear and tear
- Reduced power consumption
- Compact and cost-effective entrance solutions
- Attractive oval-shaped design
- Silent operation and reduced power consumption
- LED indicators clearly signal direction of passage
Tripod Turnstile for internal use
An elegant casework with rounded ends, ideal for sites where aesthetics and customisation are important. Silent operation and reduced power consumption. LED indicators clearly signal direction of passage. A selection of wooden and stone lids are available alongside the full stainless steel offering.
Casework: 304 grade grained stainless steel
Casework lid: 304 grade grained stainless steel
Tripod hub: Cast aluminium with painted grey finish
Tripod arms: 38mm diameter 480mm 304 polished stainless steel
Electro-mechanical head mechanism:
• Positive locking action for one passage at a time
• Self-centering mechanism to ensure complete rotation into the home position
• Hyrdraulic damper to ensure smooth operation
• Anti-backup device to prevent reverse rotation once the mechanism has moved 60° from home
Power Failure / Fire Alarm
• Either one or both directions can be fail-safe (standard), i.e. rotates freely, or fail lock, i.e. locks in the home position
• Fire alarm – emergency input. Input facility available for free voltage contact to effect fail-state
• Mechanism fail state will be the same as power failure choice
• Drop arm option: the horizontal arm drops to create passage for evacuation
LL2001Lite microprocessor control logic:
• One input for opening/locking in each direction
• Two protected outputs controlling opening/locking
• Four protected outputs piloting way mode indicators
• Two protected outputs counting passage in either direction
• Two OV output relays indicating availability of use or counting passage in either direction
• Two open collector NPN outputs to count passage or to indicate availability of use in either direction or to activate the optional drop arm feature
• Serial Port – RS485
• Card reader mounting
• Remote control MP2000
• Push button control
• LCD counter
• Stone and wooden lids
• Drop arm
• Apron infill (glass or steel)
TriStile RO can be placed as efficient access control devices for Government, retail, finance, telecommunications, banking, publishing, leisure and entertainment, petrochemicals, education, public toilets, etc.