WallTek SLR 2
Certified Bullet & Attack Resistant Modular Walling
The Gunnebo Certified Bullet and Attack Resistant Modular Walling system is designed for use in High Risk sites such as Government Agencies, Public and Commercial Buildings, Embassies, Correction Centres and any other buildings where a high security is required.
Key Benefits at a Glance
- Fully Certified to Australian physical attack standards and bullet resistance standards.
- Easy assembly on-site with no welding required.
- Cost effective solution that is easy and timely to install.
- Can be used as a stand-alone wall covered with gyprock or other standard materials or it can be installed as a cladding version where it is installed directly parallel to the existing wall.
- WallTek can be fitted with other Gunnebo’s products. When fitted with a door set, the door must carry the corresponding accreditation to maintain the security level.
Curtain Wall DarTek CW
Gunnebo designs and implements progressive solutions which form part of a system approach in which the resources used complement each other. Our security approach is underpinned by coherence and the operational maintenance of resources used to manage risks incurred, the aim being to deliver an optimum protection system that is upgradable and future proof.
• Constructed from mild steel and finished in a metal shield grey primer.
• Standard panel is 600mm wide x 2.4 or 2.7m high. Custom end panels made to suit wall measurement.
• The slab to slab fixing is adjustable between 2.4m and 4.2m. (Rated to 2.7m but can be fixed to 4.2m ceiling height).
• Upper posts are able to be fixed every 600mm but a post must be fixed every 2.4m (one in every 4 lower posts).
• All wall joints uniquely and independently certified for a complete certified solution.
• A unique design providing +/- 5mm tolerance per 600mm, avoiding costly on-site cutting or welding delays.
• Galvanised for external installation.
• Powder coated finish.
• Joining strip for Gunnebo Security Aluminium partitioning systems.
• Guard desk options with integrated pass thru trays and transfer units.