An industry first, Gunnebo’s cash-management software is the cornerstone of our integrated over-all platform which enables us to fully integrate the solutions we install with banks and CIT companies.
From communication to data exchange, it enables accurate and real-time information, giving you complete control over your cash cycle.
Cash Control – Online management software for cash handling
Cash Control is a web-based application which gives retailers the power to control and monitor the cash handling process online. Via Cash Control, cash management data from every Safe Cash Retail machine in the network can be accessed by retailers, head office and or shared with external partners, like CIT, Service and banking services. Cash levels can be monitored in real time and end-of-day accounting is performed automatically without the need for employees to manually count cash. Retailers can even monitor the amount of cash collected by CIT across a chain of stores. Cash Control’s reporting tools help optimise performance and ensure that in-store security routines are being followed.
Benefits at a Glance
- Improved in-store cash management
- Optimised control and planning
- Remote support and technical monitoring
- On-demand CIT cash delivery and pick-up
- Performance data shared with head office
- Operating system: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Database: PostGreSQL, MSSQL
- Client: Internet Explorer, Firefox
- Single store installations
- Retail chain installations