FG250 Fast Gate
FG250 Fast Gate
The FG250 Fast Gate is a speed gate that provides a high level of security against unauthorised vehicle and pedestrian access. The fast-acting bi-folding speed gate is designed for durability with its 100% duty cycle ensuring reliability and swift opening and closure.
Key Benefits at a Glance
- High traffic volumes
- Fast acting
- Strength and durability
- Manufactured from heavy gauge materials
- Flexibility to suit site requirements
- Variable height and clear widths
- Operational under proven failure conditions
- Manual operating override facility
- Reliable and dependable
- High quality coating system (minimum galvanised)
- Overcomes site depth restrictions
- Shallow mounting less than 500mm overall depth
Developed and manufactured by engineers with significant experience in the fields of high security and access control, the gate is a highly dependable security product.
The speed gate is trackless making it easy to install with minimum foundation requirements as no ground track is required.
The electro/mechanical drive unit is discreetly housed giving a clean and clutter-free installation.
The fast gate has double bi-folding leaves that can secure a road width of up to 4m (wider roadways can be accommodated but may need a ground track), this makes it an ideal choice for both public and commercial security control points.
- Emergency buttons with lock down
- UPS backup for the electrical system
- Access control and intercom systems
- Inductive loop systems
- Traffic lights and back-indications systems
- Serrated / barbed wire toppings
- Matching infill panels